You can join anytime!
Membership in the Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund is open and inclusive. You do not have to wait for an event to join.
Members pledge $1200 annually.
SUBMITTING A FULL GRANT APPLICATION
All full grant applications must be received on or before January 29, 2021 by 5 pm.
SOS accepts Grant Applications BY INVITATION ONLY.
Submit a proposal ONLY if you have submitted a Letter of Inquiry and SOS has requested a full proposal.
Organizations selected to submit a full proposal must follow these steps:
- Download the SOS Full Grant Application
- Download the Budget Template
- Read the Full Grant Application User Guide 2021 carefully before beginning the application
- Complete the SOS Full Grant Application
Prepare and/or compile organizational documents, to include:
- Evidence of tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code issued to an organization located in the Greater St. Louis Community
- Financial Documents
- Current Funding Sources
- Board of Directors
- Key Staff
Once the grant application, budget templates and additional documents are compiled, save and submit as detailed below:
- Login to the SOS website with your username and password provided when you originally registered for the Letter of Inquiry. If you do not have the username and password you were provided, contact SOS technical support at email@example.com.
- Select “Modify Account” and update any changes in your “Organizational Details.”
- Find the “Upload Proposal” button.
- Upload documents.
All organizations invited to submit a Full Grant Application will receive a site visit from SOS members in February or March. Your organization will be notified in advance. The objective of a site visit is to conduct a general due diligence review and to resolve any questions still outstanding after members review the Full Grant Application.
- Organizations will be notified by mid-April if they are being placed on the final membership ballot for grant consideration.
- Grants are awarded based on a formal vote of the SOS membership in late April.
- Organizations will be notified in early May if they have been selected to receive a grant.
- Representatives from each organization accepted for a grant will attend the Annual Meeting and Spirit Awards ceremony in May.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT THE FULL GRANT PROPOSAL IS JANUARY 29, 2021 BY 5 PM.