You can join anytime!
Membership in the Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund is open and inclusive. You do not have to wait for an event to join.
Members pledge $1200 annually.
SUBMITTING A FULL GRANT APPLICATION
All full grant applications must be received on or before January 24, 2020 by 5 pm.
SOS accepts Grant Applications BY INVITATION ONLY. Submit a proposal ONLY if you have submitted a Letter of Interest and if SOS has requested a full proposal.
Organizations selected to submit a full proposal must follow these steps:
- Download the SOS Full Grant Application.
- Download the SOS Budget Template.
- Read the Grant User Guide carefully before beginning the application.
- Complete the SOS Full Grant Application.
Prepare and/or compile organizational documents, to include:
- Evidence of Tax- Exempt Status
- Financial Documents
- Current Funding Sources
- Key Staff
Once the grant application, budget templates and additional documents are compiled, save and submit as detailed below:
- Login to the SOS website with your username and password provided when you originally registered for the Letter of Inquiry. Note: If you do not have the username and password you were provided, please contact SOS Technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select “Modify Account” and update any changes in your “Organizational Details.”
- Find the “Upload Proposal” button.
- Upload documents.
All organizations invited to submit a Full Grant Application will receive a site visit from SOS members in February or March each year. Your organization will be notified in advance. The objective of a site visit is to conduct a general due diligence review and to resolve any questions still outstanding after members review the Full Grant Application.
- Organizations will be notified in early April each year if they are being placed on the final membership ballot for grant consideration.
- Grants are awarded based on a formal vote of the SOS membership in late April each year.
- Organizations will be notified in early May each year if they have been selected to receive a grant.
- Representatives from each organization accepted for a grant will attend the Annual Meeting and Spirit Awards ceremony in late May each year.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT THE FULL GRANT PROPOSAL IS JANUARY 24, 2020 BY 5 PM.