1. On behalf of SOSWomensFund.org you may complete our contact form with questions. In this case you provide us your real name and email address. We will use this information to respond to your requests and/or questions. This private information will not be sold, rented or given to third parties without your permission.
2. You may submit a Letter Expressing Interest in application for a grant from our organization. This requires submission of personal data and will be used in consideration of your application for a grant. We will not disclose this information to third parties for any other purpose.
3. You may submit an application regarding membership in our organization. We will not share, sell or otherwise reveal data of our members or potential members.
4. We review our site statistics from time to time. This data tells us the number of users visiting the site each day and if they were referred by another web site. Typically the statistics we review do not allow for identification of individual users, though it might tell us the originating ISP's of users. Should we obtain this information through our statistics program, we do not retain it and will not share this information with any outsiders.
5. In the future, SOSWomensFund.org may develop a newsletter for our members and those people expressing interest in membership. We may send one announcement to our current members to inform them of the start of such a newsletter or other new services which we implement in the future, but we will not send continual email or newsletters to anyone who does not actually submit a "subscribe" type message or other similar request.
6. SOSWomensFund.org does not use cookie technology at this time. We do not leave cookies on your computer; we do not collect data from or attempt to access your computer.
7. Any information about a web site visitor coming into our possession will not be sold, traded or given to anyone other than security experts and/or law enforcement or those we hire to assist us in protecting our site property. The only reason for our revealing information to these entities would be because:
For one reason or another we are compelled under law to provide this information;
You have given us an expressed written request to share information to specific people in order to assist you in some way;
Someone attempts to gain unauthorized access to our web site and/or servers, deface web pages, send Spam to our users, servers of the computers of visitors to the site, etc. In this case, we are committed to quickly revealing any and all data available to law enforcement, our security personnel, those that maintain our servers; and/or security experts.
We become aware of potentially criminal or harassing behavior by a web site visitor.